Sunday, October 22, 2017


Best way to improve my english:
      There is so many ways to improve our english when we are from other countries. But I think the best ones are, to ask a lots of questions, to try our hardest and finally to talk to people and get corrected.
      I have an experience like that, I moved to America for high school, not knowing any word in english. But when I got there, I started to hang out with people and asked so many questions, I thought there were going to hate me. But questions are important, we can not be shy. We have to ask any question we have and do not think it is stupid. There is always someone who is going to answer your question.
      Second, you need to try your hardest. In anything you do or say. If we do not try, we can not get better. In class, help people and get help and don’t be afraid to get help, everyone does. Also, more you try, more you practice, the easiest it is going to come along. More you do again and again and it will come but we need time. It is never easy to learn a new language.
      Finally, get corrections. This means that ask someone to correct you for any mistakes. I remember in my school , my best friend was listening to what I was saying 24/7 and any little mistakes he yelled at me to correct it and they still do. But without that right now, I will be doing so many mistakes. Which is alright but good to try not to.
      To conclude, this is some way you can improve your english. They are really easy and good. Asking question isn’t hard and trying our hardest is easy if we really want to get better, and the last thing, to get correction is the most important for the little mistakes. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Anais, for sharing your thoughts. I really like your reflection on our motivation. With that, we can achieve a lot! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anais. It is really helpful for me. I know what is my speak problem and I known how to overcome it. I will try my hardest to improve my English never be shy!

    ReplyDelete