Wednesday, October 25, 2017





Best Way to Improve English

Nowadays, English has become an international language all over the world. Many people learn English as a second language in their country; other go to speaking – English countries to improve their English. As a foreign student, I wonder how I can improve my English because it is very difficult for me to learn this new language at first. Trying to find out the way I can use to study English better, I discovered my learning style.

The first thing to improve English is that do not be affair to make mistake. If you are shame because of some incorrect pronunciation when you communicate with others, you will never attain opportunities to make your English better and better. In contrast, the more you talk, the more confident you are. One thing helps you speak English naturally and fluently that is to learn how to pronunciation and try to look it up in dictionary even though it takes a long time to study that work, but it is important if you want to speak English in a perfect way. Don’t forget to set time to practice English every day and whenever you can.



One another necessary thing to learn English is to read newspapers, magazines and books. There are many different topics you can learn when you read these resources, so you can learn from that a lot of vocabularies in various aspects. You also know how to use each vocabulary in different situations. It is important to learn vocabularies in context; therefore, it also enhances your reading and writing skill at the same time.

The last important thing to learn English is to immerse yourself in an English environment. That means to try to use English as much as possible. When you turn on television, do not go back your native language but should pay attention to what you are watching and listening. Listening to the radio or an English song every day also help your listening skill improve. Sometimes you do not have to pay attention too much, just turn on the news or a report and let it soaks yourself in English.

Actually, there are a lot of methods to help you improve your English; however, the most primary thing is that you want and like to learn English. If you are motivated by English, you can learn it quickly and effectively.

Trang Le

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sr. Trang, for sharing your ideas. I like the idea of motivation, which is an important factor in any learning. I also like the necessity of practice and authentic context. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for sharing your ideas sister Trang. I think you are right, do not afraid to speak with wrong pronunciation. Only practice can improve yourself. Practice make perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sister Trang. For me, it was helpful to listen to songs in english and try to figure out the lyrics to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First things first, I'm glad that you found your own way for improving your English. I'm still struggling to find my own, effective methods to enhancing my English. I agree that I may sometimes put myself into overwhelming situation like, to force me to use English so that I can improve my English. But, you know, it's really challenging to do so. So I like your idea that it is helpful to turn on the radio to get better with your English, even you are not listening to it. Thanks Sr. Trang, for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete