Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Image result for St. Norbert College is the best

My experience at St. Norbert College
 “Success is 99 percent and 1 percent inspiration”. This quote by Thomas Edison has meant a lot to me. I believe that if you found something that you truly care about, then you should work hard to get it. If you fail at first, then you need to keep trying and trying until you achieve your goal. When we say this person is inspirational, it means that he or she did something unique and had to get through many obstecales. This quote had made me understand that if I want to have something, I cannot have it by sitting around and waiting for it to come to me.
When I first started at St. Norbert College I was afraid, mainly because this is a new experience for me in a new place. I did not know how college level classes are going to be like, or how will my professors teach. This all changes when I met my professors. They told me about themselves and I told them about my fears. They told me that I do not need to fear anything and that I can study and have fun at the same time. My professors’ also helped me to be the best of my ability. Also, they always did their best to assist me. They are amazing. I feel blessed that I get to learn from them. The classes I’m taking are innovative and different from I’m used to. I also appreciate that I can do my homework and be with my friends at the same time. Lastly, I really love the breathtaking scenery of the campus. I also liked the food, especially in the cafeteria because of the options for every meal.
To sum up, I absolutely fell in love with St. Norbert College the minute I stepped on campus. I felt like this is where I belonged. I will forever hold SNC in my heart as my second home away from home, I felt like I was with my family. If I had the choice, I will not go to a different place to study, I cannot imagine going anywhere else; it is the best decision I have ever made. If I had to choose a college again, I would certainly choose SNC again. This experience is special for me because of all the friends that I made from all around the world, and the wisdom of my professors that had made differences in my life. The time I spent here is the best time of my life. I hope my children will attend SNC like I did. I will be forever a Green Knight.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment