Sunday, November 27, 2016

Recharging my energy for academic progress




Coming back from a long or short break is difficult for many students, returning to the day a day of wake up early, work( if you work), study, go to classes, leave your house and your hometown. But not everything is bad, the thanksgiving break is one of the best breaks you will hope to have every year.

Going home and eat turkey, smash potatoes, pumpkin pie, etc. Lay in your bed for a couple of hours only thinking in where will you travel or how your future will be, is one of the most gratifications you will have. Wake up at 10:00 am or 11:00 walk around your home and see your little brothers, parents, and take sit in the table for breakfast with your favourite meals will recharge your energies.

For my personal opinion, the best way to be ready to return to college is take a little trip to the field, see nature and take a breath, stay under a tree and take a nap there feel the sun and run. Play some music if you play guitar, violin, etc, or just listen some of your favourite music while you remember some of the funniest moments you had until now. After this think in the goals you want to earn in this year, clarify your ideas, belief in yourself and continue with your live do not looking back. This is easier to do here in Wisconsin where you have many options to go and friends from the college you can go too.

How you recharge your energies?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Renzo, for sharing your ideas and suggestions. I'm happy to hear these are very helpful and effective for you. All the best for the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renzo,
    It is very good opinion. Thank you for sharing your way to recharge energy.
    After I had a thanksgiving break, it was really hard to turn back my original life, getting up early and taking class. I used to recharge by myself when I lived with my family. But at this time, I couldn't do that and it made me sad. Instead of family, many nice friends are side with me, making my day! I am sure that you are also same as me.
    Music is the very good way to recharge myself and feel better. It was my favorite hobby. But after I came here, I could enjoy the nature by walking along river, seeing the night sky, and taking pictures of them. When I am doing that, my thinking is organized.
    We are lucky because we came here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renzo
    The ways to recharge are very useful, Take a short trip is very good, you breath the fresh air that make our brain clear. And then you can make the goals of your next semester. However, i conclusion a way for myself is very useful !
    In the holiday, i can sleep early because i do not have to study late in the night so that i can get up early and eat break fast early. It is very health for my body. usually i will try to get up earlier than i was in school. If you do the same thing, when the class begin you will feel very easy!
    However, thanks for you share your idea, i have learned many things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renzo,
    I agree with you, the thanksgiving break was very useful and I also believe that it made it easier to recharge for future studies. To be able to sleep in and be outside thinking of something else than school was nice. Even though it was really hard going back to the usual routines with early mornings and hours of studying, I still believe that all students need it this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renzo,
    I agree with you, the thanksgiving break is one of the best breaks that students hope to have every year. Getting a break on a middle of the semester it's really something good. For me, the break was so helpful I get a rest from my classes and refresh my mind for the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete