Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Work hard everyday

 “Hoping and praying are easier but do not produce as good results as hard work.” (Andy Rooney) This phrase is somehow representing my last two semesters academic situation. I have been studying for two semesters already and I have had some really interesting experiences. The first one was when I first went to my class of biology. the class very big and the infrastructure of the building was pretty new for me. When the class started I felt that it was way too easy and that it was not necessary to study every, but then I would realize that I was so wrong about it. However, it was not so long until I started to notice that my study methods were terrible and that I was not prepared for this type of education. Every exam seemed too complicated and the classes were hard to follow. So during the midterm of my first semester, I had to start to work really hard because I wanted to get good grades. In the end, I was exhausted and when I compared my lifestyle in my country and here, I noticed that the way in which I used to do everything was very effortless and when I did the same here I just got bad results. like the phrase at the beginning says, I was praying and hoping in my life and others would give me everything that I want, so I learned to work hard because I was under pressure. Nowadays, I am still trying to leave my old habits and start new ones and this college has helped me to open my eyes and see that If I want to succeed I have to work hard every day of my life until I get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment